The Affordable Care Act can have an effect on your tax return. For instance:
• You may pay penalty if you went without health insurance.
• Credit repayment may be required if your estimated annual income is less than you actually earned.
• As a business, are you taking advantage of the tax breaks for providing employee health insurance?
• Have you considered funding an HSA (Health Savings Account)?
We'll provide the guidance to ensure you're compliant.
Full support for simple and complex returns, we’ll provide a thorough review of your individual and/or business tax return and explain each step so you can file with the confidence:
• Preparation and review of form 1040 and all associated schedules
• Preparation of federal, state and local small business tax return• Individual returns in all 50 states
• Small business federal, state and local returns and estimated tax payments
• Correspondence Assistance
Full bookkeeping services to keep your business run smoothly:
• Generating Professional Customer Invoices
• Reconciliation of Bank Accounts, Credit Cards, Petty Cash Accounts
• Reconciliation of Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables
• Creating and Tracking Assets, Liabilities, and Owner’s Equity• Posting Depreciations and Amortizations
• Preparing Financial Statements – Income and loss, Balance Sheet, Cash flow
• Tracking and following up the estimated taxes for the company and individual shareholder(s)/member(s)
• Payroll checks prepared on-time and ready for signature and distribution
• Direct deposits for the employees located remotely/locally
• Timely and accurate notifications of tax liabilities and deposits
• Detailed reports on your employee's vacation, sick days, and personal day’s accruals
• Electronically filing Quarterly, Yearly Payroll Forms both Federal and State(s)
• User friendly, and easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports, including W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms
Most retailers, even occasional sellers of tangible goods, should register to collect sales or use tax. A Seller’s Permit is issued to business owners, allowing them to collect tax from customers and report it to the State. Our services include:
• Obtaining Seller’s Permit
• Obtaining Resale Certificates
• File and Pay Sales & Use Taxes
Providing in-house or outside notary service for individuals and businesses in need of notarized documents. Acknowledgements, Jurats, Travel Letters.
Years of Combined Experience